I stopped to think about you for a moment and I smiled
Somethings I remember
somethings I just don't
There's a new stain in my wall
which I hope I didn't do
I remember how your living room
smelled like your dog
I surely remember
your eyes going blank
as you were screaming
my name
I remember your nipples
But I could hardly remember your name
I remember how
I couldn't get enough of you
I have a slight memory of you
standing in your kitchen
wearing my shorts
doing a line
talking about love
All those books in your shelf
that you probably
didn't read
I remember how you couldn't quit
I was there just for
the sake of the now
I remember your kiss
tasting like coke
I remember when
I've had enough
I don't remember you
but I remember myself
walking
out the door
somethings I just don't
There's a new stain in my wall
which I hope I didn't do
I remember how your living room
smelled like your dog
I surely remember
your eyes going blank
as you were screaming
my name
I remember your nipples
But I could hardly remember your name
I remember how
I couldn't get enough of you
I have a slight memory of you
standing in your kitchen
wearing my shorts
doing a line
talking about love
All those books in your shelf
that you probably
didn't read
I remember how you couldn't quit
I was there just for
the sake of the now
I remember your kiss
tasting like coke
I remember when
I've had enough
I don't remember you
but I remember myself
walking
out the door
2 Comments:
Kind of MEAN!, but I liked it
I bet my kiss tastes like coke! :D
Keep in touch! Don't be a stranger!!
excelent shit!!! beautiful, really!! "eyes going blank" pheeeww man!! let us pray tha the old lady dont take english classes hhaha
Post a Comment
<< Home