32. Stretching my fingers on my desk
How are you
holding up?
These last days
could have been
better
but
you know me
I never
complain
Took a few
bitter gulps
and carried on
Not eveything
has been bad
though
I wish
I could share
these with you
like we used to
But
since I can't
I just
write
letters in the sand
hoping
the waves
would take them
back to your shore
I miss
your bourgeois
manners
and your
cinnamon
skin
I wonder
if in your hair
that gorgeous bun
is still gracefully
hanging on
like I do
to you
holding up?
These last days
could have been
better
but
you know me
I never
complain
Took a few
bitter gulps
and carried on
Not eveything
has been bad
though
I wish
I could share
these with you
like we used to
But
since I can't
I just
write
letters in the sand
hoping
the waves
would take them
back to your shore
I miss
your bourgeois
manners
and your
cinnamon
skin
I wonder
if in your hair
that gorgeous bun
is still gracefully
hanging on
like I do
to you
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home