Friday, March 15, 2019

34. Happiness is your stare on a chair

I thought
of going
pub crawling
alone tonight
but I realized
lately
I don't
stand crowds
anymore
everybody's
the same
fake
and
shallow
and I
want to find
the one true face
that's different
from the rest
and drown away
in its depth

But
I won't find it
tonight
nor
will I find it
another night

I'd go out
like a mad dog
howling
through
the empty streets
but
it would be
no use

So I
look for it
inside me
where
I keep it safe
where
time and space
couldn't reach

and I find
you
sitting
waiting
looking to
the other side
unaware of my glance
beautiful as always

Maybe
I'm loving
just a memory
of you

but that's
all I can do

Because I
still
miss you
like crazy
and
you're
nowhere
to be
found

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home