54. Hang gliding over these days
Bright Eyes - The First Day of my Life
When I felt
the best
was to let go
and let things
take its
natural course
the best
was to let go
and let things
take its
natural course
not trying
to swim in
against the tide
and just
float
I felt
better
about you
about you
Stopped
overthinking
overthinking
Stopped
equating
possessing
with caring
equating
possessing
with caring
I understood you
better
I guess
Your smile
and your beautiful
paraphernalia
are not so simple
to wipe off
from my mind
even more
when I'm not
trying hard enough
and your beautiful
paraphernalia
are not so simple
to wipe off
from my mind
even more
when I'm not
trying hard enough
Cos it's
Monday night
and I find myself
sitting here
writing
again
Monday night
and I find myself
sitting here
writing
again
Then I closed my eyes
and my fists
tightly
and tried
to send
all my strenght
to you
and my fists
tightly
and tried
to send
all my strenght
to you
I must have
looked so
akward
doing this
so I smiled
I know
you would too
and that's all
I need
that's all
I ever wanted
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home