55. Monte Cristo in Château d'If
A View to a Kill - Duran Duran
This supposed
dismissive
conviction
of mine
has wavered
many times
during this
short period
of time
my care for
you has not
I know
I should
just keep
this words
inside
and never
let them out
but I never do
I guess
you've already
come to know
this side of me
among
many other
things
worthy
of becoming
material
for many
internal jokes
for the laugh
of just
the two of us
sometimes
I choose to
keep them inside
too
until I can't
because
I see
there is
a strong chance
that you
may not enjoy
reading them
like you
used to
I can tell
by your cutting
any loose ends
well
I'm not trying
to bother you
in your self-inflicted
isolation
I'm not attempting
to regain
contact
so don't worry
about it
or about me
for that matter
I manage
I'm writing
just in case
you feel
about me
the same
I feel
about you
If that's ever
the case
I know
you'd like to
hear
about me
I'll be
holding
your hand
underground
lightning
our darkness
as we march
forward
into the
sunrising
horizon
until
I can't no more
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home