68. After office thoughts of you
today
there's
an infinite gap
between you
and me
vast
like
a thousand
oceans
but
it may be
reduced to
a block
or two
at any giving
moment
of a day
and I think
you're near
when
that chill breeze
caresses me
as I'm driving
down the streets
that remind me
of you
comforted
with a tap
on my shoulders
by the tunes
you've left
on the dial
of my stereo
a few clues
some traces
with no lead
but I carry
a certainty
that I will
find you
eventually
a feeling
inside
that's simple
yet
so deep
that it seems
to have
no bottom
and I
understand
it doesn't
necessarily
have to be
mutual
with
no strings
attached
free and wild
in its purest
state
this is
how I love
you
don't
blush
or
maybe
do
for I
love
your
tender rouge
there's
an infinite gap
between you
and me
vast
like
a thousand
oceans
but
it may be
reduced to
a block
or two
at any giving
moment
of a day
and I think
you're near
when
that chill breeze
caresses me
as I'm driving
down the streets
that remind me
of you
comforted
with a tap
on my shoulders
by the tunes
you've left
on the dial
of my stereo
a few clues
some traces
with no lead
but I carry
a certainty
that I will
find you
eventually
a feeling
inside
that's simple
yet
so deep
that it seems
to have
no bottom
and I
understand
it doesn't
necessarily
have to be
mutual
with
no strings
attached
free and wild
in its purest
state
this is
how I love
you
don't
blush
or
maybe
do
for I
love
your
tender rouge
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home