70. A darker shade of blue
I go through
my days
knowing
I'll never find
another you
so I don't look
as I walk
my sight
is fixed
on a blurry mirage
far beyond
far from here
far from now
I don't want
another
it may sound
sad
but I know
I must have
played around
on true feelings
of others
before
and this is
what I'm getting
now
and it is not
you to blame
I'd never ever
put this on you
you're just playing
along the script
you've been handed
because
this is
but an eternal loop
with no ending
maybe
James was right
that time
when he sang
it was time
to face the truth
and that I'll never
be with you
I think maybe
you'd still
remember
that spoiler scene
I cherish
you
and the series
of events
that took place
for us to meet
for I see time
as an illusion
of our minds
I feel
we're still
meeting
everyday
and that thrill
I've felt
the first time
never left
and will never
go away
I see us
living our lives
parallel to each other
but crossing paths
never again
and it's fine now
I'll embrace
whatever life
has to bring
I'm sharing
this joy
you brought
to me
with my
offspring
watching them
grow
amazing me
every
single day
in every single way
you wouldn't imagine
so close
to my heart
and feeling
true unconditional
love for them
the only kind
there is
but knowing
they
are not really
mine
they are
through me
of life
like you
maybe
you'll meet them
one day
all grown up
on our first
sunday brunch
maybe you are
meeting them now
as you were reading
this again
for the
seven hundredth time
and left your phone
on the kitchen counter
as the doorbell rang
to welcome them
home
cause I was
with my hands
all over the preps
who knows
sorry
if this
doesn't sound
as romantic
as my previous
writings
but I had this
struck of images
I wanted to share
with you
though I
don't know
where you are
standing
now
I know
I may sound strange
almost
like a monk
finally reaching
enlightenment
I mean
I could go
celibate too
and I wouldn't mind
cause
I want
no one else
but you
and after
all this
nothing
has changed
and I also know
I acted strange
many times
and I'm sincerely sorry
for then
and for how
I'm sounding now
for keeping quiet
and just pretending
has not been easy
I know
nothing
worth for
ever
is
I'm not being
condescending
I know things
have been
far from easy
for you too
so
I'll just
keep
sending
my best
thoughts
words
wishes
strenght
my
best
everything
to you
everything
I am allowed to
I always
will

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home