Thursday, January 30, 2025

101. Blonde hair on a black fabric

Did you know

I still have those 

daydreams

at any given moment

of my days

or nights

that lead me

straight 

to you


those tiny details

you've dropped

on your way out

and left laying

like little crumbs

of your image

scattered 

all across 

my floor


pieces of you

that I've left

untouched

and have rooted

deep in me

tangling through

every hallway

every room 

and every wall

every cornice

and all across 

the ceiling


I have yet

to find a day

when you 

are not around here


and yes

I'm aware that

you might have

gotten used

to the joy

peace and calm brings

by now


I just write

to let you know

how your 

splendid

being

still lingers

in time

and lights

my life

even now


so you may be

aware 

of how precious

you are 

to me

as you keep 

glowing up

everyone 

that surronds you


I would 

like to say

that I'm back for good


and

despite my 

poor attempt 

at a good bye

the truth is

I've 

never left 


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home