15. Still waiting on the tangent of that street
I hate that yellow spotlight on the ceiling
cos it's not pouring over your hair
And the fan lifts a little bit of curtain
but it's not you that's behind
I hate the buttons on your blue shirt
when all I want to do is tear
Won't you come pick up the boxes
full images you left in my mind
I hate that stoned wall you're sinking in
the same one I held you against
Now is taking you away from me
like sand creeping through my hands
I hate that it just started raining
and I can only see you through your songs
The sky turned orange, the day is blue
time kept still since you're gone
cos it's not pouring over your hair
And the fan lifts a little bit of curtain
but it's not you that's behind
I hate the buttons on your blue shirt
when all I want to do is tear
Won't you come pick up the boxes
full images you left in my mind
I hate that stoned wall you're sinking in
the same one I held you against
Now is taking you away from me
like sand creeping through my hands
I hate that it just started raining
and I can only see you through your songs
The sky turned orange, the day is blue
time kept still since you're gone
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home